Chat : Estudos CNSA

sábado, 30 de abril de 2011

Sessão Inglês - Personal Pronouns - Exercícios

Exercícios :

1. ................. love ice-cream.
1. I
2. She
3. Me

2. Shelly and .......... want to travel to Cuba.
1. they
2. me
3. I

3. I know .............! She's Mark's sister.
1. hers
2. she
3. her

4. Carla and Regina are in my class, but I never see ...................
1. her
2. them
3. they

5. Where was John yesterday? I didn't see .............. all day.
1. him
2. you
3. he

6. Kate and Mark never get to class on time! ............ are hopeless.
1. Them
2. She and him
3. They

7. Where's Claire? ........... and Ann can help us.
1. They
2. She
3. Her

8. Give ............... that book. I need it now.
1. them
2. they
3. me

9. Please, get your bike and give ................ to Paul. He needs .........
1. it, him
2. its, it
3. it, it

10. Who are those people? Do you know .................?
1. they
2. them

11. Where's your car? I need ................
1. it
2. him

12. Here are my books. Take ............. with you.
1. its
2. them
3. they

13. ............. and Sara are going to England tomorrow.
1. Me
2. Him
3. He

14. - What do you think of this dress?
- ......... is beautiful.
1. He
2. It

15. Mary, Joanne and ......... decided to stay here a few more days.
1. me
2. her
3. I

16. I tried to contact ............. , but I don't know where .............. are!
1. they, them
2. them, them
3. them, they
4. they, they

17. - Laura wants this book.
- Here, I'll give ........ to ...............
1. (nada), her
2. it, her
3. it, she
4. (nada), she

18. Can you please lend ........... your car today? We need to visit a friend.
1. us
2. we

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário